Working Together To Build A Dream.
Our Mission Statement: To create a multi-generational community that is safe for all, that promotes social interaction, and that provides the opportunity to live lighter on the land.
Won't you be our neighbor??
We are currently looking for members of all ages to join our group.
A Cohousing neighborhood is a community of privately owned homes that cluster around a shared open space, a community garden and a Common House that incorporates a gourmet kitchen, a large dining hall, multi-use activity rooms, guest quarters, lounge areas, pool, outdoor activity areas, workshops and other areas as planned by the community members.
COHOUSING Information get-togethers
A welcoming neighborhood community is coming to you at Auburn Cohousing!
Near Auburn Gov't Center
We are in negotiations for a parcel of land in North Auburn with beautiful heritage oaks and an adjoining pond.
How to become part of Auburn Cohousing
- Attend our Introductory Presentation (Third Thursday of every month)
- Sign up for email information
- Join us as an Explorer: Sign up at firstname.lastname@example.org
- As an Explorer, attend our weekly planning meetings, Introductory Learn-Abouts, social events and design sessions.
- Become an Equity Member and commit to joining us in our weekly planning meetings, social events and Design Sessions as we create and finalize plans and build our dream neighborhood.