Working Together To Build A Dream.
Our Mission Statement: To create a multi-generational community that is safe for all, that promotes social interaction, and that provides the opportunity to live lighter on the land.
Won't you be our neighbor??
We are currently looking for members of all ages to join our group.
A Cohousing neighborhood is a community of privately owned homes that cluster around a shared open space, a community garden and a Common House that incorporates a gourmet kitchen, a large dining hall, multi-use activity rooms, guest quarters, lounge areas, pool, outdoor activity areas, workshops and other areas as planned by the community members.
COHOUSING Information Learn-Abouts
Please join us!
What Is Cohousing?
A neighborly member-owned community
Beautiful Auburn California
Join us and help us find a parcel of land in a walkable, natural area in the Auburn area. Together we will plan and build our perfect neighborhood.
How to become part of Auburn Cohousing
Join now – get in on the planning!
- Attend a “Learn-About” Presentation
- Sign up for email information
- Join us as an Explorer: Sign up at firstname.lastname@example.org
- As an Explorer, attend our weekly planning meetings, social events and design sessions.
- Become an Equity Member and commit to joining us in our weekly planning meetings, social events and Design Sessions as we create and finalize plans and build our dream neighborhood.